- Community Service Committee: Anyone really computer and design savvy? We need help designing the volunteer opportunities brochure we're putting together to put around campus! Let us know! Or email Gina Brindisi at email@example.com.
- Women's Rights Committee: "The Invisible War" screening will be held on April 2nd in Walker 202 at 8 PM
- Aside from committee updates....we also watched an awesome Colbert clip about a social justice movement happening in the Catholic church spearheaded by some super cool feminist nuns. We actually watched a different clip than the one I had intended to show you so...here's a link to the one I originally wanted to show: http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/415112/june-11-2012/radical-feminist-nuns---simone-campbell
- April 1st is the LiNK: Liberty in North Korea documentary screening in L151 at 7 PM
- Our Bikes not Bombs volunteer night is on Thursday April 4th from 7 to 10 PM
- Monday April 8th - there is an Immigration Day event happening at the State House. Here is the link to that: https://www.thedatabank.com/dpg/379/personal2.asp?formid=meet&c=2428942
- April 12th at 7 PM in the Bill Bordy is our EmTalks debut! Let Becky Brinkerhoff know if you want to participate and perform a Ted-Talk like lecture!
The address of the Women's Lunch Place is 67 Newbury Street! SUPER close by!
Internship opportunity: The Boston-based global non-profit, Peace in Focus, trains youth from underserved and post-conflict communities to be creative peacebuilders and leaders using photography and grassroots media tools. They are looking for a social media summer intern to help with blogging, maintaining their twitter, and helping with their internet presence. They commitment is 10 to 15 hours a week and their office will be in Roxbury. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 3/22 with your resume and application form http://bit.ly/WR4mHH to apply!
Dylan Manderlink & Christian Bergren-Aragon
P.S Help us get to 300 "likes" on facebook by the end of the semester! If you haven't liked us on facebook already, please do so! Spread the word to your high school friends, college friends, and family! Help us expand our internet outreach!